The fabulous Brittaney awarded me with the award for “One Lovely Blog”.
Now this honor doesn’t come without responsibility of course. There are three things I must do:
1. You must mention the person that nominated you.
2.Give 7 random facts about yourself.
3.Nominate another blogger for the award and notify them.
No problemo! As mentioned, the wonderful Brittaney of fitchickbritt gave me this award. If you don’t already follow Britt, you should start. Hers is one of the first blogs I started following, and I love her positive attitude, ambition, and strength.
Okay, now for the seven random facts. Let me tell you, I have racked my brain to think of the most random facts….ever! I share a lot about myself, so I really wanted to share things you would probably never guess, or never find out about me. Here we go….
1. I’m incredibly gullible. To the point it gets me in to trouble all the time. I really just don’t see why people would lie to me.
I am a trusting person, and people like to use it for their own humor. I’m at the point where I can see the humor in it as well. Some of the things people have gotten me on? Pretending they speak different languages, pretending they don’t know basic information (how to play Go Fish is the latest), or pretending they did unrealistic things. I believe it all. *Sigh*
2. I have four tattoos. People don’t always know this since all of them can be covered with clothing.
This tattoo means a lot to me. It marks a stage in my life that I never want to forget, and it is also in memorial of a friend of mine who passed away in a skateboarding accident. It was the first death I ever experienced, and it was very hard. This period in my life shaped who I am today in so many ways I can not even begin to express.
3. I eat a diet comprised of at least 90% whole, natural foods. I eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, whole grains, and organic meats. However, I love Cream Eggs more than anything. Ever. Love, love, love.
4. I’m the most annoying sleeper in the world. I drool, I hog the blankets (every night), I talk in my sleep, and I sprawl across the entire bed. Sometimes I think it is my bodies way of telling Chris to buy a bigger bed.
5. This past summer, we were at my Uncle’s cabin and a parked fire truck ran into our cabin. The E-brake snapped and it rolled right down the hill.
6. The guiding reason I want to get married one day is because I want a new last name. I don’t associate with my Dad or his family, and my Mom and her family all have a different last name. I don’t think it is representative of who I am anymore.
I couldn’t find a picture of my Mom and I, so here is my niece! How cute is she?
7. I’m feisty. I have been known to play shot for shot (punching, not drinking) with men who weigh over 300 pounds. This coupled with the fact that I bruise like a peach has had me face many questions of whether or not I’m being abused. I grew up with boys, we fought daily just for fun. (I will point out none of these men I play shot for shot with hurt me. It is all in fun and nobody is getting hurt. Especially not them.)
Phew! Now you know more about me then anyone should ever know.
Now…the real tricky part…passing on the award. I read so many wonderful blogs this wasn’t an easy choice and I wish I could have given it to all of you 🙂 Know that you are all wonderful.
The One Lovely Blogger Award goes to….
Laura from nevernotbeautiful
Tell me something random about yourself!