How ’bout them Packers?! Chris is a huge fan, so I am a fan by association. Regardless, it was a great game! Due to a huge snowstorm and us living on the top of a mountain, only three brave friends ventured out to join us cheer on the game, but it was a good time nonetheless.
We made a huge pot of curry and had many snacks along the way. I am in a food induced coma.
So, now that we know I can’t say no to yummy food and I cheer for whatever sports team I’m told to cheer for, I thought I would share some more fascinating facts about myself.
1. I eat a diet composed of more than 90% whole foods and very rarely eat crap. However, I can’t say no to cream eggs. I would eat them morning, noon, and night if allowed. (I may have had one this morning). My mom even sends me them in the mail. How cute is she?
2. I drool when I sleep. I know I know you’re thinking “ewwwwwww”, and you’re right. My biggest fear is drowning in my sleep.
3. This year I resolved to be more positive and my first step was deleting Facebook. I thought it would be hard but I honestly do not miss it. I strongly urge everyone tries it, even just for a week. (I must confess, I do still send the odd message from Chris’ account or look at peoples pictures of their cute babies from his account).
4. I was almost abducted in a parking lot last year, and it was the single most terrifying moment of my life. Ladies, always have your keys ready so you are not digging in your purse when you get to your car. That may have saved my life.
5. I work for a non-profit agency serving children, most of whom are quite underprivileged. These kids are some of the most resilient, amazing human beings on earth.
6. I hate cucumbers. I will eat almost every other food, but can smell cucumbers from a room away and they will make me gag.
7. My favorite movie is 4 rooms, an early Tarantino flick. Not many people have seen it, even less liked it. I recommend you at least give it a chance!
8. Sometimes I find idea’s to be so hard to grasp, I joke and tell people I don’t believe in them. There is a large group of people who think I do not believe outer space and China exist. (I get great pleasure out of convincing people of this. Sick? Maybe.)
9. I have a large tattoo on my side in memorial of a good friend of mine who passed away too young. It was the first person close to me ever to pass away and it was the hardest moment of my life.
10. I will only set the timer on the microwave using one number. For example, I will only put something in for 44 seconds or else 4 minutes and 44 seconds. If I need something to go in for 3:45, I will put it in for 4:44 and stop it early. I have no clue why and I have tried to stop. Some weird superstition from childhood I presume.
11. I love to read. I could never pick a favorite book but do suggest everyone reads “The glass castle” by Jeannette Walls.
12. I am taking 4 online university courses while working full time. This blog post is sponsored by some serious procrastination of an assignment.
I leave you with a picture of me on a camel in Cabo! If you are wondering if he is pooping, he is.
What is something nobody knows about you? Anyone ever ridden an exotic animal? Anyone else loathe cucumbers with me?